Switching HOA management software is no easy task. And choosing the right platform is crucial, with 83% of management companies reporting growth according to a recent survey.
You likely already have a list of questions to ask potential providers. But what about those trickier situations that only become apparent after you’ve implemented the software? Here are three requirements to validate when speaking with software providers that will save your team time and your company money.
1. Stop wasting hours handling unique community processes.
- Manage everything in one place. Even your most complex workflows. If your boards can dream it up, find a software solution that can handle it.
2. Don’t just minimize financial errors. Eliminate them.
- Find end-to-end financial automation that puts you a step ahead of your competitor. When you can manage homeowner assessments, accounting, and vendor payments through a single system, you can avoid costly delays, errors, and gaps in your data.
3. Reduce risk and prevent inbox fatigue with one command center for homeowner communications.
- Managing homeowner requests is the #1 concern for community managers, according to a recent study. You can’t afford to compromise on communication tools when you are growing your business and asking your team to provide superior service to demanding clients.
Choose wisely with this short, info-rich guide. To download the guide and prepare your business, click here.